Delilah June A. is the deuteragonist of Firewatch and the supervisor of Henry, the game's protagonist. She is located on Thorofare Lookout on the far north of Henry's tower. Henry remains in nearly constant contact with her via radio and can be reached at any time she or Henry starts a conversation or Henry finds something worth of reporting to her, except during sections taking place in the cave. As the game progresses, increasing doubt is shed on Delilah, her relationship with Henry, her affiliation and what she potentially knows. As such, the player has the choice when making discoveries to report to her or not. The player never meets Delilah in person, leaving her appearance a mystery.
- Delilah admits to Henry she rarely talks to other lookouts.
- Assumed to be born in 1945 or 1946 as she is stated to be 43 years old in 1989 as according to the reports at Wapati Station.
- Delilah enjoys sarcastic humor.
- Despite working for a decade, Delilah rarely leaves her lookout. It has been revealed Delilah is not disabled, as during the section of the game where Delilah and Henry's safety is in question she admits to leaving her lookout to put a replacement radio in one of the stashes.
- Delilah likes to do crosswords, with evidence in her lookout tower of a book titled "1001 Crossword Puzzles."
- At the end of the game when inside Delilah's lookout tower, you see that she stole the pork pond sign.
- Voiced by Cissy Jones
- A note found at Wapiti Station suggests that Delilah has a drinking problem. In her tower an empty bottle of Tequila can be found in the waste paper basket, as well as an opened bottle on her desk, suggesting this is at least partly true.